Information on the processing of personal data
pursuant to article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereafter GDPR)
JESOLO TURISMO S.P.A., as the data controller pursuant to articles13 and 14 of EU Regulation 679/2016 - General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), in compliance with the legal obligations to protect privacy, hereby wishes to inform you in advance, with regard to the use of your personal data and your rights, of the following:
OWNER AND OTHER RESPONSIBLE PARTIES
The data controller is JESOLO TURISMO S.P.A., fiscal code 01805470273, with headquarters at PIAZZA BRESCIA 5 INT.6 - 30016 - Jesolo (VE) - Italy. The data processors and their responsibilities, to date, are:
- Data controller - JESOLO TURISMO S.P.A.
- Data Protection Officer - DPO: BARBARA RIZZATO, Fiscal Code: RZZBBR72R45G224K with office at VIA ALTINATE 72 - 35121 - PADOVA (PD) - Italy.
THE PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
- General personal data (identification, accounting, financial, etc.)
- Personal contact data (including e-mail addresses)
- The data will be processed for the period necessary to provide the requested service, as well as over a longer period to inform the data subject of the initiatives related to the provision of tourist services.
PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF PROCESSING
The data referred to in point b are provided by the data subject.
- Provide the services requested in compliance with the Terms of Service and/or the Regulations made available to the user
- Fulfil the legal obligations related to the contract
- Provide information on the services offered by the Data Controller, also for promotional purposes
- Acquire the images and video footage of the video surveillance system for security purposes
Legal basis and obligatory or optional nature of processing:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract; the conferment of personal data is not mandatory by law but it is essential to be able to use the requested services
- If the purpose of processing is to fulfil legal obligations, the consent of the data subject is not required
· The data subject is required to give consent to the processing of their personal contact data for the specific purposes related to the information and promotional activities as identified above. Consent in this regard is optional.
- The legal basis of video surveillance is the legitimate interest of the Owner and the consent of the data subject is not, therefore, required
- Exclusively for the purposes indicated above, the data will be made known to the internal personnel concerned as well as to the external collaborators entrusted with processing. A list of the latter is available at the owner's offices. Each of these subjects is specifically appointed as an external data controller or processor in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR.
In the cases provided for by law, the data may also be disclosed to the public security authority.
RETENTION OF DATA
- All personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, relevance and proportionality, only with the methods, including computer and telematic, which are strictly necessary to pursue the purposes described above. In any case, personal data will be stored for a period of time not exceeding that strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated, without prejudice to retention of personal data for a longer period pursuant to the legislation in force (Article 2946 of the Italian Civil Code regarding ordinary legislation and/or additional special regulations of the sector requiring a longer retention period by law). Personal data which do not need to be retained or the retention of which is not required by current legislation, in relation to the stated purposes, will be deleted or converted to anonymous data. It should be noted that the information systems used to manage the information collected are configured, already at their origin, in order to minimise the use of data.
The data subject has the right to access their data at any time by contacting our designated data controller using the contact details indicated below:
- Data controller - JESOLO TURISMO SPA - PIAZZA BRESCIA 5 INT.6 - 30016 - Jesolo (VE) - Italy
- DPO - BARBARA RIZZATO - contact details: landline number 0039 049 8764168
mobile number 0039 335 8181188
e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
PEC address email@example.com
Similarly, with regard to the processing in question, the following rights may be exercised: Information, Data Access, Data Correction, Data Cancellation, Processing Restriction, Data Portability, Submitting Complaints to Supervisory Authorities (Office of the Privacy Guarantor), Withdrawal of consent (the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing with the consent given before withdrawal).